Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday

I finally crawled out of my space in the basement, plopped down in my knitting chair, did 3/4 of a row of a heel flap while the laptop fired up, and then sat here. And sat there. And sat some more. I did think while I sat, but not about much. Canadian Idol is distracting me.

Wow, she was good...

So since I haven't been doing much of anything lately that is blog-worthy I thought I would steal Kaessa's idea on her blog, My Life Has Gone to the Dogs, and do a Monday Happy List.

So in no particular order here are 5 things that make me happy:

1. Monday Happy Lists
2. Freshly bathed dogs (one dog down, one dog to go)
3. Hot, sunny summer days (come on, God, I am still waiting...)
4. Long summer evenings (16 hours and 20 minutes of day light today)
5. Kraft Dill Pickle Dip and ripple chips

No comments: